Category Archives: General
We’re currently working on a facelift for the YouLikeHits system. The new system will support limiting your clicks daily and total as well as limiting your clicks by geographic location. Ever wanted to make sure your points were spent only in your country and up to a certain number of Likes/Views? You will be able to do that in our new system that’s coming soon!
We’re working on rebooting YouLikeHits. Below is a list of some things we’ll be doing to improve the YLH experience over the next couple of weeks.
– Removing Premium.
– Adding more forms of payment other than PayPal
– Adding new sections and updating existing ones.
– Improved Referral System and Tracking
– Improved Daily Free Points system
We have already added a new support system to YouLikeHits as well. You can submit a ticket to our support center at youlikehits.zendesk.com.
Please be patient with us while we update the site!
We just added the ability to promote your Vine and to get more Vine Followers! Add your profile today!
All you have to do is get one of your friends or family members to signup to YouLikeHits using your Referral Link. Your referral link can be found on the bottom left side of your Home page once you’re logged in. Once they’ve been active for a couple of days and build up some points you’ll receive 300 points for FREE!
Fixed some major issues with the Google+ Circles, SoundCloud Followers and StumbleUpon Followers sections. You should now be able to use them normally.
You can now help increase the speed of your hits by going Premium for only 60 Points for 60 minutes of Premium. Premium let you increase your Payout to 15 and will also show your profiles/sites/content before non-premium users.
Made some layout changes to the site. Hope you like them! Let me know what you think!
– We removed the YouTube Views tic-tac-toe captcha as it was causing issues for some users.
– We increased the YouTube Video Likes/Subscribers limit trigger. You will be able to do more likes and subscriptions before being limited.
– We fixed the Twitter section so that Protected and Suspended accounts will be removed from the system.
– We fixed an issue that was causing some users to see the wrong referral link.
Fixed bugs in the following sections that were causing some issues:
– YouTube Likes
– YouTube Subscribers
– SoundCloud Followers
We’ve also added SoundCloud Plays!
We’ve been getting some reports of people getting followed by fake accounts. We now have a new system in place that will require every account to be manually approved after they follow a certain number of people. This should dramatically cut down on fake follows in the future to an almost nonexistent amount.